F&F SEASONAL NEWS
- Spring is here! New tours! New bikes! We renovated the shop!
- Cycle Tours! Our bike tour season will officially launch on Saturday March 30th – Easter Weekend. We’ll be running either our Montreal Highlights or Hoods & Hidden Gems tour. Make your reservation now!
- New Walking Tours! This winter we debuted our Underground City Urban Hike and May will see the launch of our second food tour – The Jewish Food History of Montreal. Stay tuned for more info!
- 2013 Bicycle Arrivals! Linus & Bobbin have already arrived, so come soon for the best selection of size and colour! Coming Soon to the F&F Shop - All-City road bikes from Minneapolis, Gazelle classics from the Netherlands, Hand-built in England Pashley, and Brooklyn Cruiser city bikes from, well, Brooklyn. We are now taking deposits for March & April deliveries.
- Spring Tune-up Special! Beat the rush and bring your bike by now for some love. $35 for a basic tune up until March 31st!
VISIT OUR MONTREAL BIKE SHOP: Finally! A bike boutique that reflects the refined cycling culture of Montreal. We specialize in well-built, beautiful city bikes, and all the fine cycling accessories that come along with them. For commuters heading to work or school, leisurely weekend riders, and those that prefer to visit their local grocer, market, wine shop, or neighbourhood pub on two wheels, we have the perfect bicycle and stylish accessories for your needs. Featuring brands from Montreal, North America, and Europe, we’ve carefully curated a range of distinctive goods to suit your budget and taste.
+1 (514) 840-0739
115 Ave du Mont-Royal West
|Summer Opening hours||Mon: Shop Closed, Tours still running!
Tue-Wed: 10am – 6pm
Thur-Fri: 10am – 7pm
Sat: 10am – 5pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm