Personalize your tour
F & F Custom Tour Services
Are you hosting out-of-town or international visitors? Looking for unique activities for your conference participants? Celebrating a special event like a birthday or Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend?
Besides our regularly-scheduled cycling, walking, food and snow tours, we also offer custom tours, tour planning and personal guiding services. We can deliver unforgettable experiences that are custom-tailored to your schedule, budget and activity preferences.
We know how challenging it can be as ‘The Organizer’ and having your group rely upon you to keep them happy. Let us help!
Here are a few examples of past F & F custom tours:
• A “spirited” executive walking tour of Old Montreal with private tasting of charcuterie and maple-flavoured whisky at a top city dining destination
• A 7:00am early-morning bagel-and-coffee group breakfast in the park, followed by a neighbourhood cycling tour; conference attendees were able to make their first meeting at 9:30am feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!
• A ride up to the top of Mont-Royal to take in the beautiful sunset with some local sparkling cider
Bachelor & Bachelorette Weekends
• A cruisy tour of the city’s hippest neighbourhoods with stops at a microbrewery or sandwich & beer or cider in the park to admire the beautiful locals
• A bike tour in search of the city’s best bakeries & patisseries – bring on the croissants!
• A grandparent/grandchild “cycling and ice cream” tasting tour – A “nieces & nephews” tour of bike-friendly parks
• A milestone birthday celebration, combining a neighbourhood tour with a four-course, bring-your-own-wine luncheon in a gourmet restaurant
• A shortened version of our popular Flavours of “The Main” food tour or Hoods & Hidden Gems bike tours, offering just the right mix of learning, culture, and fun for elementary & high school groups whose attention spans may be limited
• A visiting French Immersion class looking to practice their language skills by touring with an engaging bilingual guide
• University exchange students who would like to experience the true flavour of Montreal
Call us, email us, or better yet fill out the form below today to start planning your one-of-a-kind Montreal experience. Please note that minimum group size requirements or private tour fees may apply.