Planning your next getaway? How about an epic journey on a bicycle?
Fitz and Follwell's Touring Bikes will take you on your adventure in Montreal, across Quebec, and beyond!
Montreal Bike Rental Fees
|1-5hrs||24hrs||+1 Day||Weekly||2 Weeks|
MASI CXGR COMP
The Masi CXGR Comp is a fast, comfortable steel bicycle ideal for long road rides, light off-roading and cyclotouring. Whether it's a quick ride up Mont-Royal or a multi-week tour, this bicycle will carry you just about anywhere you might want to go in Montreal, Quebec, or beyond.
- FSA Omega crankset, 48/34t w/ Mega EXO BB
- Shimano Tiagra 10-spd shifters w/ Shimano Tiagra front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano HG-500, 11/32t, 10-spd cassette
- Kenda Small Block Eight 700x35c
- ProMax DSK-300R disc brakes
- Full fenders & rear rack
- Your choice of flat or SPD pedals
- Optional 45L Arkel Orca panniers and handle bar bags
Bike Touring in Quebec
If you've ever wanted to take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life—be it a day trip around the island, a week-end on the Petit Train du Nord or in the Eastern Townships, or a longer tour through some of the majestic rural regions of Quebec—our touring bikes offer you the freedom to pick up and go. Open air, fossil-fuel free, ultra-romantic and very affordable—Leave your car at home!!
Did you know that Quebec is home to the 5000km+ Route Verte network of cycling paths spanning the entire province and was rated as the top bicycling route in the world by National Geographic? Learn more about Vélo Québec and the Route Verte and start planning your journey today!
Montreal's best and most professional bike rental
Our staff is made up of seasoned adventurers who have rented bikes around the world—from Amsterdam to Vietnam—so we understand firsthand the advantages of exploring a new city by bicycle. We'll put you on the right bike adjusted to your style of riding and size. We'll offer you a helmet you'll want to wear and a lock that will inspire confidence. We'll also provide a map, a personalized route with sights to see and places to eat and drink. Our customers often tell us that we offer the best bike rental service they've ever experienced.
Ride as far as you want (because you can ship your bike back to us)!
With Expedibus, your bike can be packed up and shipped back to Montreal from pretty much anywhere in Quebec.
Here's how this works:
- Expedibus provides the box for $7 and the tools. You will have to remove the pedals and front wheel to fit it in the box.
- You address the boxed bike to Fitz and Follwell and ship it. Once the bike arrives in Montreal, Expedibus will notify us.
- A bicyle messenger delivery service picks up the bikes and brings them back to the shop.
Expedibus charges $25 for shipping (not including the box) and we add $15 to your rental cost for the local delivery from the bus station back to our shop.